Ashbury Tenor Mandola, Solid Spruce
Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top, solid sapele body, designed by Phil Davidson.
RRP: £499.00 (€615.00)
- Complete with Case
- Product Features
- 3 ply neck, Hardwood fingerboard, bridge & peghead plate. Buffalo bone nut and saddle
- Hardwood bound body with 3ply wood rosette. Strung with D'Addario EXPs
- Gloss finish. The hardwood is Senna Siamea a locally sourced wood in Vietnam.
- Product Specifications
- String gauges: .015/.024w/.035w/.052w
- Nut width: 36mm
- Width at 12th fret: 44mm
- Scale length: 415mm
- Max body depth: 63mm
- Body width: 285mm
- No Frets: 19
- Body length: 375mm: Overall body length: 735mm (inc endpin)
- D'Addario strings: .015/.024w/.035w/.052w.
- Made in: Vietnam
- Model No: STYLE E
Ashbury instruments are distributed by Gremlin Music in the UK
Contact details for trade customers: Tel: +44 (0)1903 20304 | Fax: +44 (0)1903 203055
Web: www.gremlinmusic.co.uk| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org