Ashbury Celtic Mandolin, Solid Spruce
Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top, sapele body, designed by Phil Davidson.
RRP: £529.00 (€655.00)
- Top selling item
- Complete with Case
- Product Features
- 3 ply neck, Hardwood fingerboard, bridge & peghead plate. Buffalo bone nut and saddle
- Hardwood bound body with 3ply wood rosette.
- Gloss finish. The hardwood is Senna Siamea a locally sourced wood in Vietnam.
- Product Specifications
- String gauges: .012/.016/.026w/.040w
- Nut width: 30mm
- Width at 12th fret: 41mm
- Scale length: 360mm
- Max body depth: 52mm
- Body width: 267mm
- No Frets: 19
- Overall body length: 620mm
- Made in: Vietnam
- Model No: STYLE E
Ashbury instruments are distributed by Gremlin Music in the UK
Contact details for trade customers: Tel: +44 (0)1903 20304 | Fax: +44 (0)1903 203055
Web: www.gremlinmusic.co.uk| Email: email@example.com