Ashbury A Style Mandolin, Solid Cedar
Solid cedar top, solid sapele back and sides.
RRP: £339.00 (€415.00)
- Top selling item
- Complete with Gig Bag
- Product Features
- Sapele neck with hardwood fingerboard and bridge. Buffalo top nut and saddle.
- Satin finish. MOP rosette. Strip chrome machine heads. Strung with D'Addario EXPs
- The hardwood is Senna Siamea a locally sourced wood in Vietnam.
- Product Specifications
- String gauges: .012/.016/.026w/.040w
- Nut width: 30mm
- Width at 12th fret: 41mm
- Scale length: 360mm
- Max body depth: 56mm
- Body width: 267mm
- No Frets: 19
- Overall body length: 350mm
- Overall Instrument length: 670mm
- Made in: Vietnam
- Model No: AM-140
Ashbury instruments are distributed by Gremlin Music in the UK
Contact details for trade customers: Tel: +44 (0)1903 20304 | Fax: +44 (0)1903 203055
Web: www.gremlinmusic.co.uk| Email: email@example.com